Thursday, April 19, 2012

Apartment Therapy Cycle Chic

From Tabitha's Rare View. I give her props for her blue walls and riding a bike in Phoenix.

From Adam's Afternoon Light. I envy this guy's ability to keep his many, many plants alive.

From Amy & J.T.'s Favorite Things. They have multiple bikes and multiple dogs; they're living the life.

I'm dreaming of moving from the suburbs to the city and one of the things that will help me do that is moving into a small space. I want to live alone well within my means comfortably so I've been checking out Apartment Therapy a lot lately, especially their Small Cool Contest.

Of course, it's also interesting to view the homes of people around the world--their different styles of decor and their different styles of bikes.

5 comments :

Will K said...

One of the reasons I ride a folding bicycle is that I don't have to incorporate my bike into my room decor. I can just put it in the closet when I get home and not have to look at it.

Courtnee said...

Hmmm. That's an interesting perspective. I don't mind having my bike out in the living room. I don't feel like it has to be incorporated into the decor. It's just there like my books would be just sitting on a shelf or magazines on a table.

Dottie said...

These photos are cool - the bike is part of the decor. In practice, I feel like my bikes would be a bit too dirty to look that good in my living room. Luckily, I have garage space even though I live in the city. And a lot of apartments have bike rooms. But if you have a nice, clean bike, I say show it off. :)

Courtnee said...

I thinking having Betty sitting in the living room encourages me to attend to her a little better so there's an extra benefit besides the decorative one.

cheap fifa coins said...

We considering getting Betty seated within the family room stimulates me personally for carrying on the woman's just a little much better therefore there is an additional advantage form ornamental 1.

Buy FIFA 15 Coins
lol欧服代练