Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snowed In

Yesterday was the first day I got out of the house since Sunday. I went to work for a couple of hours. It was kind of a relief, but not that great. Today, is the first day I've ridden my bike since last week. It was pretty cool. Below are some crappy pictures I took with my web cam (because my digital camera is broken) of the snow that and ice (more like ice really) that are causing all the ruckus. And I do mean ruckus--we just started getting mail yesterday (!) and the trash ran three days late. I feel deprived of social interaction and the internet because my cousin has been hogging the ethernet connection, most likely to talk to some bugged-eyed she's been chasing since college or writing embarrassing single's ads. I am, if you can't tell, a bit grouchy.


That first step is a doozy.


Everything coated in very crunchy snow.


Backyard. No barbecues here.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Y don` u shovel some snow????????