Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Contest #1 Winner

Congratulations Shenais!

My grandmother was a sweet potato devotee and she lived to 99-years-old (maybe older because she creatively adjusted her age at times). She ate sweet potatoes three ways: candied, souffled, and baked. It's great to see a really different way to enjoy this super healthy vegetable so that people can get a little bit more of it into their diets. Here's the recipe for Sweet Potato and Sage Gratin.

Contest winners have one week to contact me in order to claim their prize. Out of a desire to avoid confusion, I've dispensed with my blog nom de plume and made my e-mail easier to find so just drop me a line at courtneecycleschic@gmail.com.

1 comments :

mamipdx said...

yeah! thank you so much! i gasped when i saw my name. :-)

i will email you now!
shenais