Monday, November 15, 2010

Bleep!

                         @*%$#%

No, the title does not refer to the sound of a bicycle bell. That is the safe-for-work/children version of my sentiments when I accidentally deleted the original template for this blog (and all the colors I'd chosen for it) using Blogger's template designer. Who says I want to redesign my whole freakin' template? I just wanted to make the body of my blog wider without have to get down into the HTML of it like a spelunker, but the joke's on me because I had to do it anyway to get this baby halfway back to normal. I'm sure all of the colors aren't right and my bloglist is missing 20+ blogs. I'll be getting to the remaining repairs tomorrow. I've been sitting here for quite a while and, frankly, my butt hurts. Also, my feet are cold (I'm in the basement). It rained heavily all day so I didn't get to ride. I need a hot cup of tea and some cookies. Lots of cookies.

On the brighter side, I have a sweepstakes in the works for the holidays! It was around this time last year that I got a great gift--Brown Betty--and I want to give back to the biking blogosphere. So far many cool Etsy vendors have signed on; now I just have to reach out to some fat wallet wielding manufacturers. More details coming soon!

2 comments :

Traci said...

Ugh, so sorry that you're having to go through rebuilding your blog! That is something that would totally happen to me also, so I feel your pain! :)

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Thanks, Traci. I seem to be getting it back together a little at a time, but its functioning right now and that's what really counts as far as I'm concerned.