Monday, October 4, 2010

Chic Is As Chic Does

Elizabeth Lippman for The New York Times
Lela Rose avails herself of fun accessible transportation on her custom-built trike.
Fun acessible shootie designed by Lela Rose for Payless. (It is, of course, sold out online).



While some (more like one) may dispute the findings of this New York Times article on the upward tick in cycle chic in the street of NYC, I'm pleased to see such an article whether there's a mountain of data to back it up or not. One matter not up for debate: chic cyclists are obviously spreading chicness throughout thoroughfares everywhere.

2 comments :

Traci said...

I saw this article recently. I especially love her custom built bike cart with the little dog peeking out :) I think I noticed that more so than what she was wearing - haha!

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Traci: I thought the dog was super cute too, but I'm too much of a shoe nut not to notice her shoes!