Monday, September 6, 2010

The Seersucker Social Looked Like the Cycling Event of the Summer...

IMG_5306


IMG_5316



IMG_5444


IMG_5201


IMG_5261


And I missed it! Unfortunately, I am one of the poor souls that has to work on Saturdays and, even though I would've worn the exact same outfit as city councilman Kwanzaa Hall (above), I'm sure I would've had too much fun to brood over the fashion faux pas. I really, really hope that this event comes back next year (when I'll be living in the city). I'll be sure to assemble a unique seersucker outfit for the occasion.

5 comments :

Cameron said...

Thanks for having me. It's always instructive to see how another edits the take.

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Thanks for taking those great pics, Cameron!

She Rides a Bike said...

What a completely chic event. I'll have to steal this idea for next summer. And the funny little dog was a nice touch.

m e l i g r o s a said...

SOOOOOO fantastic!! you all look **fabulous** <33

The Bronze Bombshell said...

She Rides A Bike: Do steal it! I would love to see the cities with warmer climates have a ride that really highlights their style.

Meligrosa: I agree; a rather dapper group assembled that day!