Monday, September 6, 2010

Puma Gets Bigger and Bolder

I've expressed my love for the bikes produced through Puma and Biomega's collaboration before. I looovvveeee the colors! I'm so glad to see them take their commitment to urban cycling to the next level and create a cargo bike, the Mopion. Not that they're doing this purely out of the goodness of their corporate hearts. I take this as a sign that urban cycling is steadily growing and getting chic-er everyday.



Here's a white one in the event that you're a minimalist or lack the swagger to pull off all of the colors of the bright model.


Here's a picture of Dottie from the previously-linked-to article about the increasing sexiness of cargo bikes. Dottie, did you know that you're a famous sexy cargo bike rider?

1 comments :

Dottie said...

Cool Puma bike! I hadn't seen that one before.

I was not aware of my status as famous cargo bike rider. Amusing that my picture is in some group called tall girls on Dutch bikes. I love it when people call me tall :)