Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Celebrity In Need of Some Cycling Diva Tips





Clearly, Kate Hudson needs to check out the San Fransico Bicycle Coalition's "Diva's Guide to Biking" (which I have cited on this blog before) to find a more elegant way of keeping her dress in place. Or rather, the wardrobe staff on the set of her new film Earthbound need to read it. They can't have Ms. Hudson flummoxed by the wind up her skirt when she has a kissing scene with Gael Garcia Bernal! (He is a pretty pretty man).

4 comments :

whatisawridingmybikearoundtoday said...

Oh, how I want to run in to her cycling around my fair city! She's somewhere in New Orleans. I have my eyes peeled.

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Good luck, Kate!

Dottie said...

Ha ha, yeah, that's not so slick :)

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Dottie: Maybe she should've ridden in a skirt in order to "research her cyclist character" before the shoot. Then she would've forseen the skirt issue. ;)