Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Fairweather Friend I Am Not


I got out and ran my errands by bike today as I had no excuse to stay inside on this freakishly balmy winter day. As I was unlocking Praline outside of Hobby Lobby, a lady passing by remarked, "Now that's a bike!" This is obviously a sign of the public adoration that Praline has been missing out on since I have been in the house warming myself by the heater. Now I must get out and ride more, even when it's cold. Luckily, I don't have to face the cold too soon because it looks as if it will be similarly mild--with some rain--tomorrow, but that's okay since I have a very lightweight rain coat and a lot of hats.

3 comments :

2whls3spds said...

Don't forget your umbrella! ;-)

Aaron

William/The Author Of * said...

Hope you have many pleasant rides in the future. Happy Holidays and a great New Year.

Maybe soon i'll have my own 'Praline'

RidingPretty said...

Happy New Year Sweet Georgia Brown!!