Saturday, November 8, 2008

Darkness Falls

I kinda hate to see Autumn coming, especially when I start to consider the end of Daylight Savings Time. I'm definitely the type of person who needs more hours in the day and the long Sun Belt summer days that end slightly before 9PM suit me fine. However, pining for the summer isn't going to bring it back (Indian Summer just isn't the same). That said, I better invest my energies into getting a good headlight for my bike.

I like this light because I think it should clip onto my basket just as the taillight is clipped securely beneath my seat. I guess I also like the fact that it matches what I already have.


But this seems like a more inconspicuous light. I don't want anything to compete visually with the pom-poms that I plan to put on my basket--at least not until I turn the light on.

1 comments :

Justin said...

I bike commute to work three days a week and the darkness is certainly starting to creep into my commute home (with all the heavy vehicle traffic, no less).

I just posted the first of several reviews I'll be doing on bicycle lights if you're interested:

http://bike-geek.blogspot.com/2008/11/bicycle-lights-mini-reviews-part-one.html

Keep up the great work on your blog!