Friday, October 3, 2008

Bicycling in the Country: Good & Bad

There's a lot of darling scenery riding around in the country. At certain times, there's hardly in traffic on the streets either. On the other hand, you encounter a lot of drivers who seem absolutely bewildered by your presence on the street and it seems that you can't ride two or three miles without running into some intersecting piece of interstate highway. I also don't have the benefit of riding to attractive shopping areas. Basically, I'm working with my local bike shop and a couple of strip malls. Still, what I've got is better than nothing.

Cute houses

Folk art (One of the reasons I love the South is because there's no shortage of DIY artistic expression).

Functional folk art!

The bad. Do you really need to tell people not to bring their guns into Tuesday Morning?
What are they going to do--execute all the ugly lamps?

3 comments :

Charlotte said...

I love the herd of tire swings!

The Bronze Bombshell said...

I know! I wish I were small enough to play on them.

cheap D3 Gold said...

great post... might help me a lot,that maybe what I became trying to find! Thanks.