Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bike Music: The Cool Kids



The Cool Kids have already released a song and a video explicitly about BMX bikes called "Black Mags," but I quite like this song and the huge bike made of Xmas lights in the video. (Behind the scenes, they refer to it as Santa's bike). Don't blink; you might miss it.

*I'll be posting about my new bike audio system as soon as I can find my camera!

**Oh yeah, The Cool Kids debut album is going to be called, "When Fish Ride Bicycles." They clearly wear their bikes-on-the-brain mentality on their sleeve.

4 comments :

mtblawgirl said...

love it! can't wait to get the album!

Jett said...

Bike culture. It's happening.

I saw the Santa bike but I was expecting something more like this. This is an annual Santa ride we do around town.

We'll have to play this song while we ride.

The Bronze Bombshell said...

I'm glad you two like it. Maybe I'll do a review once the CD drops.

cheap D3 Gold said...

thanks with regard to expressing. i became searching for the like.