Monday, August 11, 2008

Bikes Everywhere, Sorta


I just thought this was so cute. Besides riding a bike, the little piggy also engages in such wholesome activities as taking a stroll and picking apples. This stationery set includes 48 sheets of paper and 24 envelopes. Twelve sheets and 6 envelopes have the bike design.



I hate to obsess over the wind-up-the-skirt scenario, but, hey, it happens. At least if the wind exposes your undies when you're wearing these boxers, you'll show everyone how committed you are to cycling while looking cute.

9 comments :

mappchik said...

Ooh! Which retailer has those boxers? I must have those boyshorts!

The Bronze Bombshell said...

They're on sale at Urban Outfitters.

mappchik said...

Thanks. I've been looking for an excuse to try a ride down to Buckhead.

The Bronze Bombshell said...

A mixed commute to Lenox is no problem because the Marta station is practically parallel to the lower food court entrance and Neiman Marcus.

Rat Trap Press said...

I don't know if anybody has told you, there's a write up about you over at UrbanVelo.org. Check it out.

Myles

a. brown said...

I love this blog! I think my husband might have found it linked on the UrbanVelo page, and sent it to me. I never realized how lucky I was that in my area, it's acceptable to look scruffy on a bike. It's not as acceptable, however, to the cars, who don't seem to respect you unless you're in some day-glo spandex outfit with "TYSON" on the back. I'm talkin' about Arkansas. We did recently get a fantastic flat bike path going through the center of town, so there's safe space for us. Keep this blog up, it's fantastic!

m e l i g r o s a said...

forget the skirt! i'd wear those super fly, solo like that... JK
nice find.
yea urban velo people caught you. woooo!

PS. ive linked you, loving your posts ;)

Spokes... said...

Whoa…19 days without a Bombshell posting….way far too long…hope nothing is amiss. You have a public here, groupie(s) even…..I’m just sayin’.

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Thanks for the love everybody. I'll be posting regularly right away; I wouldn't want to disappoint my public ;)