Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Praline Update


Praline's new handlebar grips came today and my guy at the local bike shop took off my old ones, put holes in the new ones, and put them on my bike for me.


My guy also happened to be wearing a brimmed hat today. We are so simpatico. He put air in my tires while I put my streamers in the grips.


I always try to buy something after he gives me a bunch of free services so I bought a bell. I had my eye on this one anyway because I think it brings symmetry to the handlebar area--it's about the same size as the Shimano gear shift on the right side.

10 comments :

Thom said...

That, good lady, is very stylish. The sense of symmetry is very important. The brown grips are classic, and the streamers, well, the streamers are just great.

Rat Trap Press said...

Very Nice.

Charlotte said...

Love the symmetry, and love even more that you considered it. Well done!

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Thanks, everyone!

Spokes... said...

Totally gorgeous….nice bike as well.

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Blush. Thank you, Spokes.

Kazeebo said...

Thanks for using one of our bicycle baskets too! Hope it comes in handy for you!

Jason @ Wald

whatisawridingmybikearoundtoday said...

You all look great. I hope my bike is safe in the shop and will come out looking pretty too.

The Bronze Bombshell said...

I certainly hope your bike is okay as well. I'm glad to see that you were in Texas during the storm, far away from all the chaos.

San Smith said...

such a pretty bicycle!!