Monday, July 14, 2008

Visibility on the cheap


I would love to have tires with reflective sidewalls, but I don't have that kind of money at the moment. Instead, I have reflective rims(?). I don't know if that's the right term, but I know that I have a bunch of conspicuity tape between the spokes of my bicycle wheels.


I wanted it to be all silver so I bought two packages of tape. Unfortunately, in the process of taping up my wheels I lost some silver segments and I figured I miscounted. I would have to use red tape after all. I later found the missing pieces and I could've ripped off the one red streak I had on my wheels at the time, but I figured the alternating colors were for the best. If red and silver weren't really conspicious they wouldn't sell it that way, right?


Of course, I have a blinky too, but it wasn't cheap. Not by a long shot.

1 comments :

cheap D3 items said...

A real nice post, I loved that a lot! Is extremely good sense of style! Amazing photographs!