Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pedalling Playlist #1 (Experimental)

I think it will be only a matter of weeks before I get my portable speakers. I'm going to put a purse or something in the bottom of my basket so that the speakers don't get scratched up. In anticipation of my bike's audio system, I've already started thinking up playlists. Here's a playful one with lots of cartoon songs and such.



Unfortunately, Box.net won't let me order the files the way I like so I think they're in alphabetical order. This was the order:

1. Happy, Happy...
2. Lolly, Lolly...
3. My Hero...
4. Three Is A...
5. Mah Na Mah Na
6. Peanuts Theme
7. Pinball Number...
8. Instanbul
9. I Love Almost...

Bonus: If you're a woman or a man who really loves WW.
10. Wonder Woman Theme

5 comments :

obimomkenobi said...

That's amazing. I have #1, #4, #5 and #8 on my jogging mix!

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Really? That's uncanny! Did you download "Istanbul" because you heard on "Tiny Toons?" That's where I first heard it.

Thom said...

Although I'm not a woman, and have no particular opinion about Wonder Woman, I do love your blog, and wanted to let you know that I've added you to my blogroll at the Old Bike Blog. I also ride a 3-speed, and some others, and I think they're probably the coolest form of transportation out there. I don't know if I could ride in Georgia, though, I don't take kindly to humidity.

Take care,
Thom

The Bronze Bombshell said...

Thank you very much, Thom. Riding in Georgia is all about timing--if you pick the right time of day and ride slowly it's not so bad. Then again I was born and reared in the Tidewater area of Virginia which is even more humid so I'm used to it.

Diablo III items said...

it is my personal hornor to get a view at the weblog,it is good.